Does anyone work from home?

what company?

I am looking to work form home but I do not know any truthful company.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• sorry momma cant help you, i am a work at home but self employed
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I do day care It's actually a lot easier.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I have very honest company you can try where you can earn thousands of dollars and enjoy what you are doing .You can also earn a free vacation.If you have a family this is a great buisiness to join.If you like to join I will benefactor you in while you find two people of your own to benefactor in.There is a small one time investment,if this is something you would like to try out send me a message and I will help you get started.Here is my referal link to get started.

http://www.revolvingtravel.com/32988
    Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I work from home and I absolutely LOVE what I do!
    I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check my website out
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have information on a business opportunity if you want to view it. Not going to say you would do it or like it, but it has helped a lot of people here in Texas and Georgia with lots of growth on the horizon. If you'd like to just look at the info it's easy to understand and can explain the landscape of the Industry and how it is profitable to us IF you want it to be. It's your choice. I can only provide the info and know how, but you would have to decide if it is something you believe in. Thanks!
    runlikethewind

Answer by runlikethewind at 9:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I work from home, but I own my own business. If you have an idea, going into business for yourself is an option. Or you could try direct sales. Or if you chose to go with an established company, make sure you understand what you're getting yourself into. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• It all depends on what you like really. I do candle parties for Gold Canyon. I am a Independent Demonstrator. I also bought it so I decided to start selling it for the discounts. The one great thing about it is that they started "The Prayer Child Foundation" that gives money to children in need. Say if they have certain disabilities, funds for medical care, medical needs, money for trips to specialty clinics or hospitals, etc. I have two children of my own but they wouldn't need to use that as of now, but it's great to turn in paperwork for others that need it. It takes a lot of burden off the family. Enough said about that though. If you want more information you can ask me. Good Luck in whatever you decide.
    Juvy13

Answer by Juvy13 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You can do lots of things from home. What are you good at? Just don't pay money for any work at home "kits",etc. I work online, it's free, I don't have to buy or sell anything. You can check out my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• The company I'm with has been around for 18 yrs! I have my own home business and I love it, gives me so much flexibility and time for my family too! You have to have a phone and the internet there is lots of training on the phone to. Let me know if you would like information.

I can hep you! :-)

Linda
    www.Lindashomecareer.com
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 2:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010