my husband's friends keep hittin on me...

i have his friends on my facebook cause i been friends with these guys long b4 i got with my husband...which is how i met my husband. i dont talk to these guys unless they talk to me. im surprised at some of them cause they are suppose to be "best" friends with my hubby. i dont know what to do...i dont lead them on and im always posting stuff like i love my husband ..i have the greatest man ever...and we been married 8 years. these guys look at my pics and tell me that im hot and that they are lonely. and it doesnt matter what im wearin in the pics i post i still get comments. i big chested and even in baggy t shirts "they" are hard to miss. my husband was here tonight when one of them pmed me and he just asked who u talkin to i said its so and so and he said oh ok..like it was no big deal.... i dont think its right for these guys to hit on me and flirt like they do..and its most of his friends that do this not 1 or 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have the same issue, I've even been called a MILF, and in front of my hubby. Just make sure your hubby knows about it and take it for the complement it is. Or if they are really getting on your nerves try to hook them up! Once you start messing in their love lives they get annoyed and want you to step back, or they find someone and leave you alone! Both relieve the problem. And if neither work tell them it bothers you and to back off. Just make sure not to lead them on at all! But you seem like you've got that down. Your hubby is likely not to worry because he knows you'll be faithful and he can probably take the other guys. My hubby's friends "fear" (respect) me because my hubby listens to me. It works wonders.

Good Luck
    Ladyofthestones

Answer by Ladyofthestones at 11:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Then don't be facebook friends. What a problem this site is. This site is busting up so many relationships. Not good. I have all female friends except for realatives and close friends. A man is a man and you think he not going to try? THen if you fall for the bait, then you're the bad girl and they play innocent male friend.
    Anonymous

• Just delete them then..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Tell your husband. Than block them.
    Anonymous

• I'm typically pretty direct. I've said "first time you cross the line in any way, I will correct you, second time I will delete you".
    In your particular case... I'd either stop posting pics, leave the chat off, or tell them to stop or I'm removing them from my list because in no way am I interested in anything outside my relationship with my hubby and another thing I do is mention that my hubby is sitting with me at the puter in a nice way such as... they say "hey what's up" and I say "ahhh nothing, me and hubs are just sitting at the puter playing games or surfing" (they don't need to know that he's on another puter and I'm on mine) and it usually keeps any chats really clean but you shouldn't have to do that, they should respect you and him more than that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2010