What do you thnk of this name?

Dexter? I really love it and its not very popular

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really like it!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• hhmmmm... what would be the middle name?
    Maybe if you have a more traditional, common one, Dexter Christopher comes to mind. Dexter Michael. Dexter Lee.
    Anonymous

• i find it cute! different, nice
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I know a baby named Dexter, I love the name! I would choose a short one-syllable middle name. The one anon. mentioned earlier: Christopher, IMO is too long. His name would be five syllables just with his 1st and middle. Too much. But Dexter Lee, as the same anon. mentioned, or something like that would be perfect!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 11:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Well I would be dexter .......Dewar.......idk what to use for a middle name thats the hard part lol!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I grew up in a town called Dexter, Missouri. So, I would never be able to handle naming my own child that, but it is cute
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Think of the big picture...is it something that will cause him to get picked on? will it look good on a job application? this is a life long name, so you have to decide, me myself I would use it in a middle name, I think with the right first name it would be a strong middle name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Anon if someone named souffehea ( sophia) can get a job at a hospital as a nurse, I am sure a little kid named Dexter will be just fine.

OP It is different. I do like it!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Its a boys name and idk why ppl keep sayin he'll get poked fun of...... is that meaning you'lll make infront of his name??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2010