• In the Spotlight:

ANNOYING INLAWS

Ok so I luv my husbands family they helped me out alot in the past months. Ever since I became a mom my sister in law, who has no children, very subtly call me a bad mom. She just hints around things like you must be starving or god you stink did you get a bath! LOL for one my children eat 3 very healthy meals a day and 2 healthy snacks..and take a bath every other day, I dont give them a bath everyday because they have very sensitive skin that breaks out if its washed everyday. By no means am I a perfect Mom but I am doing a great job, considering im doing it by myself, working a 40 hour job plus going back to school. Then because she found out shes pregnant she doesnt do anything I cook and clean and everything else. She watched them for me while I worked and she acted like she always takes care of them!!! Its been 3 mon since she last watched them! ugh so my questions is does anyone else have over bearing IN laws post it!!

sep_10_07

Asked by sep_10_07 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• take the hint.. maybe you do stink!
    if not tell her to FUCK OFF!.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• She's probably just jealous.

My own mother drives me crazy more than my inlaws. She is always complaining about my daughter and everything I do.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My inlaws drive me NUTS! To be honest unless you tell them straight foward they are going to continue to be that way.

I kinda went "loco" on my inlaws lol they are very careful with the things they say in regards to my babies and how i care for them.

I wouldnt recommend doing it that way. I'm just mean lol

Good luck mommy
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I was just messing with you..lol
    my boys only get showers every few days too..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Yeah, my mother in law always has her unsolicited advice. Oh . My. Gosh. Seriously....I know how to dress my children. I know when to and when not to give them tylenol. Her cure for everything is medication.....
    The first thing she does when she comes over is check all my kids diapers...if they've even peed a little in them, they are "soaking wet" and she has to change them.
    "have you tried......or have you tried this....." on and on and on.
    AN THEN!....My SIL comes over and acts like her child is a saint and mine are out of control....PLEASE>>>>WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN KID!
    Yes I love them, like you do because they have helped us out a lot, but the line is drawn especially when they try to come in our home without knocking....YEP! Just walk right in! I'm only hopping out of the shower NAKED!
    Anonymous

• My mom tries to baby me "did you remember this, did you get this?" But my MIL UGHHH!! "i think he needs this" "I think he wants that" "he's this" It drives me nuts! Like i'm on incapable of knowing what my own child needs. FIL does the same thing....What is also super annoying is talking to the baby to tell you what to do, you know like "Awe baby, do you need a wash cloth? Tell your mommy to get you a wash cloth!" Makes me want to scream
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• the answer is simple dont be around her. dont like what she says stay away. u or ur kids dont need that negativity in your lives. i dont like my inlaws at times so i just dont bother with them at all
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2010