How is your workout routine?

I go to the gym 4-5 days a week. I do 30-45 min. cardio every time. Otherwise I do the machines and i alternate. I do one day legs, next arms & then the next day will be just cardio and I start over. Is it okay to do all arm stuff in one day? Someone told me that I need to do chest & shoulders one day & then biceps & triceps the next. I just want to be toned, not muscular manly looking!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I go three times a week and do cardio first and then strength training. I do all my body parts each day though. Arms, legs and abs...My adviser (who has a doctrine in Health, which is my major) has said that either way is fine as long as your not pushing it too hard.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i would do bisps and trisps it would not make you look manly it will tone you downbut when you do strat looking manly id stop and do other stuff but me id still do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2010