When did you look in the mirror & say "i am getting old"?

I will be 33 in May & I have been looking in the mirror for a while & seeing it. It is really starting to bother me! I dress young 7 act young but I have horrible wrinkles around my mouth & forehead. If it weren't for those I would probably look like I was in my 20's. I know that the only way to get rid of them is botox etc. but I really don't want to do that. I know i should age gracefully but I don't want to......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm going to be 25...I'm pregnant with #4....I've got a post baby body....UGLY lol and I'm worn out....I was saying I looked "old" about 2 years ago... :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I am 32 and a smoker (I know, BAD idea- but I did quit while preggo at least), and I am just this year starting to see it. Faint lines around the eyes, less collagen in my cheeks, eyes don't seem as bright and big, lips less full. Damn, I'm getting depressed! Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Just this morning lol I'm with anon 11;10. Got 4 kiddos, 25 and am still trying to "spring back" UGH
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• SIGH , dont remind me. i hate looking in the mirror
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I just turned 30 and said to myself...OH SH*T...I need help. lol. I'm not getting botox and I found an alternative. I am using the Anti-Age line and the Reverse line from Rodan and Fields that my friend introduced me to. It's helped my skin so much that I actually enrolled to become a consultant!! Everyone was asking me what I was doing to my skin so I figured I'd make some referral money doing it!! If you want the info feel free to message me. I hate getting old!!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i would not worry about it will be fine because dose it matter to u what people think about you because it dose nt worry me what people think about me just be your self .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Part of looking beautiful is attitude. I'll be 50 in July and you would never guess it. I don't dress or try to act younger than my years. It's about being comfortable in your own skin.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I'm lucky because I'm 46 and most people guess my age to be about 33 - 35.  I looked in the mirror when I was 40 and realised that I am aging gracefully.  The lucky part is that I never looked after my skin before my 40's.  Everything the experts say to do or not to do, I did the opposite.  So now I cleanse, tone and moisturise every day.

I'm positive that my oily skin is the reason I'm aging well.  I hated it when I was in my teens and 20's but I'm really loving it now.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Despite everyone still mistaking me for 10 years younger than I am...I began to really realize I am getting older at 30. It was like the SECOND I turned 30, EVERYTHING changed. Up to 29 years old, I was still getting hit on by boys in high school and treated as though I was a kid by many adults....this was ANNOYING and EMBARRASSING (to have little boys hitting on me). Now I would give anything to be mistaken for a high school kid!! Haha :) I prevent wrinkles with Mary Kay skin care products, however, the aging is in my slouching eye lids!! I already need an eye lift! People used to offend me by asking if I could still "See" when I smiled or laughed...and my answer was always "omfg, of COURSE I can still see!!!!!" Hmf.....can I STILL see when I laugh really hard? Uhm no. :( In fact, my daughter has made me laugh so hard while driving that I had to beat on her to stop making me laugh so I could still drive safely!! LOL!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have just what you are looking for! Get rid of those lines around your mouth, forehead, and eyes. Smooth out the roughness of your face and give you back a more youthful appearance. Let me know if you are interested in taking a look at it.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 11:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2010