What do you think?

My SO and I used to live with his parents with our 7 months old DS, long story short we couldn't take it anymore so we had to leave. Problem is no one really wants to deal with a baby outside of family...and my family hates my SO. So He's living with a friend and i'm with my grandparents...he's saving up money now (because before his parents wanted $370 a month from us and we didn't have it) Anyways so he's saving while the baby and I are here...but i guess we didn't realize how much we loved each other till now, like we used to take each other for granted and now everything is better, we are beter, SEX IS AMAZING! Has this happened to anyone else? Will it last when we move back in together in two months?

LogansMama09

Asked by LogansMama09 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. That old saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is true. It won't be a novelty anymore to see eachother.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Sence you two are not married you can get on PA, if you do not work. Will help out a bunch.

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Absence does a lot. It either makes you realize how much stronger you truly love eachother, or it makes you realize it's just not meant to be. I'm glad in your case, it's made your relationship stronger. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case in my situation. The more time we spend apart, the more I realize, he's a great friend and father, but not a partner I want for life. (i'm in a very similar situation to you with finances)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Hopefully it'll last once you are together full time but I doubt it. People tend to fall into the same old patterns.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2010