my son is on thin ice

ok so my son is on thin ice and hes 3, i dont know what to do anymore but hes my dennis the menace or should i say problem child!!!! wednesday he punched a kid in his class at daycare in the nose and made them bleed. they did not send my son home but thursday he bit 2 kids and bit the teacher, they than call me at work to come get my son asap, so i got get my son and they have him playing outside with other kids now why in the hell ar they gon call me to get my son but yet u put him outside to play with his kids in his class than fri come to find out that day he bit the same teacher again what is wrong with my son or should i say daycare why is my son doing this and not at home ?? i just want to scream

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• change day careand see what he does there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• it might be the daycare. he may not like the daycare. kids are sensitive like that they know when something isnt right.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• well hes been there since before he was 10 months old.. now hes 3
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• UGH know what you are going through, my son was the same way, we couldn't go to the play ground ever cuz he always ended up hitting someone, at the store or just any were we went, as soon as he turned four he mellowed out still my little wild child but he keeps his hands to himself, good luck momma cuz I know your pain.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2010