So I don't BF,ERF, And I do Vax,Circumsize,and don't mind C-sections

Last one to call CPS is a rotten egg!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *snort*
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• this is not a question and calling CPS would be stupid.

I will BF and ERF. i do not vax or circumsize and i HATE c-sections. That doesn't mean the choices i make are a one size fits all for all families. and really, it's more likely that a non vaccinating family would get CPS called on them then a vaccinating one. That's how sick America is.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• op again........I spank, I use paci's past the age of 2 and the kids potty train when they are ready...I don't push them to grow up to fast and nothing wrong with being stern and letting my kid stay up late and drink choc. milk

What is important is the kids are safe, warm, loved, fed and never had a bruises that was inflicted by another human, They don't do chores but guess what they have learned to do things for themselves because they know what I will do and won't do, they are learning about life by watching me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• This post is humor...just for fun...lighten up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• that's great OP.
    I also spank (shocker, huh?) i despise paci's ESPECIALLY past the age when i child begins talking and i also toilet teach when the child is ready. What you mean by "pushing them to grow up too fast" i don't really know.
    and i think being "stern" and letting them stay up late and drink choc. milk are opposite of each other.

my kids are also safe, warm, loved, and fed. But they do do chores (they are only 4 and 5) and they LOVE to do them. They are learning about life, by living it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i do not feel that any of the topics you brought up are humorous when coupled with a comment about CPS.

i will lighten up when people realize that it's okay for all of us to make our own choices.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I'm making light of the fact that so many hot topics are about these things and nobody can understand to each their own and all too often I see people wanting to call cps over silly little things....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• people do threaten to call CPS over stupid stuff here on CM.
    good for you for trying to find some humor in it. sorry if i came off bitchy. but the attitude here about it all disgusts me. and unfortunately, i can't express my own opinions without being a part of it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• "i will lighten up when people realize that it's okay for all of us to make our own choices."

I agree. There are some people I have a lot in common with (in regards to natural birthing and child-raising). These issues are super important to me. But there are things I don't have in common with them (like spanking and CIO). I find myself doing things like THIS (posting anonymously) because people get so hot about stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I HAD a c-section and will again with my next. my son never used a paci, hes been foward facing since he was 25lbs. i only BF for 2 mths then stopped. i spank, i VAX , and let him potty train when hes ready. and guess what?! hes over 2.5 yrs old and is doing perfectly fine!! so all you hating mama's out there lighten up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2010