why is it so hard!?..maybe TMI

i had my BC removed a little less then a mth ago, my OB told me i could get pregnant right away. well me & DH have been going at it cause we're TTC, well i took 3 EPT's all negative, but my boobs are sore, i had some nausea the other day..idk maybe im sikeing myself out or its just to early for the EPT to show it..? i should have had my period by now but didnt...any advice...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• err its been less than a month. you COULD get pregnant pretty soon after birth control is stopped. doesnt meanyou willl. honey pace yourself. relax.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• OP here.. darn thats what my mom said too lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• It could be too early to be taking a test. And it takes the average healthy couple a yr to conceive. Try it for a yr or longer then come crying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• If it's been less than a month, it means you've only ovulated once, if at all. That means you had something like a 3-day window to get pregnant in. You could have sex 5 times a day the rest of the time, and you won't get pregnant because there is no egg to fertilize. Don't worry, some people try for a couple years. My DH and I got pregnant after about 6 months off BC. Depending on what kind of BC you used, it may take a little while to get out of your system. Also, going off BC is going to affect your hormones, so you may have odd symptoms that mimic pregnancy. Everyone is so different. On the other hand, you might be preggo. if you are, the test will come up positive sooner or later. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would take a deep breath and relax. It can take a while and stressing over it will just take all the fun out of it. As my aunt always says (she has 2 simultainious disorders and has been trying to concieve for years) "I can't wait to get pregnant but I sure love the practicing." Seriously thought its been one month. It will probably take a few just relax and try not to think about it too much. I get my self obsessed sometimes.
    HisSassafras

Answer by HisSassafras at 4:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2010