New Moon

Any twilight fans out there, you have probably noticed that the release date for new moon is March 20th, but did you know it's 32 bucks!!!!!!

LogansMama09

Asked by LogansMama09 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• i know its crazy. i read somewhere that they are doing it on propose because they dont want the "trend to die out" if you noticed it took forever for Twilight to come out on DVD and over a year on TV.. and New Moon is coming out in what like 2-3 mths after it was in the movie theater..? what im upset about is Breaking Dawn is going to be split in two and the orginal cast (kristen, rob, taylor) are only signed on for 4 movies.. i dunno but BD is my favorite and they want to make it rated R but they say they cant because of the amount of teen girls who love it..but really theres no other way to make without it being rated R..sorry im a huge fan..can you tell? lol
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• LOL so am I! Yeah i know they are splitting it into two, being released 6 months apart. Eclipse is my favorite i can't wait for that one :D:D:D I doubt they will change the cast..it would be so weird to have a second part without all new people, i bet no one would go really especially if they took out Taylor! I could marry that kid!
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010