Do you watch the Academy Awards?

if so, do you make a big deal of it? --or do you skip it & just check who the winners were on line later?

roseisrose

Asked by roseisrose at 1:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• If there is something better on this year, I'm going for that. (I'm sure I'll find something) For some reason lately, I don't care for watching the elite get together to celebrate how over paid they are. We usually spend the time commenting on how ridiculous some of them look, and what they 'went with' to wear. Altho, I have to admit...some of the fashions are gorgeous. ;)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I watch them. I also try to see as many of the nominated movies as possible so I will know who I want to win in each category. (I didn't do so well with that this year) I don't make a huge deal about it, but I do enjoy watching.
    Beatlemama

Answer by Beatlemama at 7:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• We pick who might win and have popcorn, snacks. We go to the movies a lot so it is fun for us.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010