what did your labor pain feel like

I am 38+5days preg with my second child my first however is nearly 7yrs old so been awhile. I remember really clearly that my contractions were in my lower back with my first one but have heard that some women dont get the pain in the back but experince abdominal pain. I am wondering cause for the past 2 hours I have had 3 pulling pains low in my abdomin they are painful and also i can now feel baby moving alot his head is engaged. Ive asked this in just for fun hoping to get more anwsers cause i really want to know

tumtum360

Asked by tumtum360 at 5:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are the pains regular? have you tried timing them at all?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• If you are having regular pains every 5 mins then that is labor pains to worry about. That is when you go to the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• no havn't timed them yet but they are far apart atleast 20mins or so apart
    tumtum360

Answer by tumtum360 at 5:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• here is a goos ite I used to help.

http://www.contractionmaster.com/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i thnk if they continue you should start timing them. but in the meanwhile make sure you are well hydrated. needing liguids can cause braxton hixx to be stronger.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• thanks good advice but am still wondering did you have back pain or abdominal pain and if it was abdominal pain what did it feel like?
    tumtum360

Answer by tumtum360 at 5:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• YOu can have back pain yes, some peopel my dr said have either just back pain or just abdominal pain sometiems both :(
    THe cramps I felt were just really painful tightening in my stomach
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i had both. the back pain was the worst to me. like a fist clamped around my lower spine. and nothing relieved it. hated that.
    the abdominal felt like heavy duty period cramps. but i had always suffered from bad periods and pain.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Like really awful menstrual cramps.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2010