What is your most embarrasing story?

I have 2 actually

1st was when I went to the mall with some friends and it was 7:00 and everyone was getting dropped off at the big glass front entrance.I was 14 at the time.It was raining & I was trying to catch up to my friends who were getting out of the rain and I slipped and did a flip, when I did my shoes flew off and smacked the window going BANG!!!and everyone looked at me and laughed.

2nd time was when I first had my child and I had an epidural ,I could not feel anything,and directly after when all my friends and family came in to see the baby I farted really loud and had no control over it and everyone looked at each other then at me and laughed & I asked my sister was that me? and made it worse haha

what is your story?Don't be shy people lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• being kicked off cafemom for 6 months. sigh
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• why were u kicked off? I drove away from the gas station with the nozzle in my gas tank, and didn't realize I did it untill some guy said, um do u know your driving with a gas pump hanging out of your fuel tank? the nozzle hose and everything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Being an obnoxious little trouble maker. LOL i had a couple stalker issues, the problem was that when these peeps would find me ina cafemom group and start something with me, i always gave a good show. eh? well cafemom team got tired of telling me to stop insulting people by callling them what i really thought of them. and i got spanked out of cafemom. they did offer me amnesty later though . and i learned from the experience.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You First story was the worst.

Answer by louise2 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I started taking ADD meds as an adult after not treating my add for 12 years. The 2nd day I was on them I went out to dinner with friends from church after Sunday night church. When I started coming down off of the med I felt, and acted drunk. I was great entertainment for the evening. I put chop sticks in my hair ect - it was a mess. A friend had to drive me home.
    Nothing like looking like you are trashed in front of a bunch of church people, and not having really done anyting.

(Hasnt happened since, and all is fine, I was instructed to start at one dose and work up, I think I may have worked up too quickly because I didnt want to experement on a work day)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I pooped while having sex with my boyfriend when I was in high school. That was beyond embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• well its more funny than anything, but I walked into my bridal shower holding my bra in my hand. It was at my moms house and I was supposed to be going out to a really nice dinner. SO I showered and ran out the door to my moms house to borrow some nice clothes from my sister. I figured Id just get dressed there LOL I walked in bra in hand, deer in headlights look and got hysterical pictures from it! LOL
    FDNYwife

Answer by FDNYwife at 8:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I was on vacation with my hubby in Tennessee. We were staying at a hotel. Our room looked out over nothing really. In the distance was the freeway, and right outside our window was the rooftop of the lower part of the hotel. It was our anniversary so in the middle of the afternoon we decided to "celebrate". I didn't close the curtains. Then I thought I heard a whistle sound. I turned my head to see 5 or 6 men coming off a ladder onto the roof apparently to do some kind of repairs. I made hubby jump up and close the curtains while I just about died of embarrassment. The rest of the week I was sure that anytime we left our room everyone in the hotel would be looking at us funny.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• LOL - I have wayyy too many... But you know how sometimes at the store, they'll have this basket of stuff sitting there for sale, sort of odds and ends sorts of impulse buy things? Well, once I was standing in line behind my friend, waiting for him to finish paying for his stuff and waiting for them to ring up my stuff, and I saw this basket of stuff like that sitting there, so, bored, I started going through it, picking stuff up, commenting on it to my friend, saying stuff like "wow, that's a lot for__, I'd never pay that much", and "yeah, that looks cheap (like cheaply made, not price..)..." Well, I noticed that the checker and everybody had sort of stopped what they were doing and was looking at me funny. That's when I realized I was pawing through the shopping basket of the guy behind me in line OOPS! :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2010