Anyone else think somethings odd here?

hello, olá. i'm looking for a family that can help to studie in us!
hello, i'm finishedmy studie so i can go to college but i don't know anyone in us, that could help.
yes i know that it's danger to look for family that can help me, but i'm very desesperate. so can you help me or just give me a website? oh and even if you don't want me to stay in your house untill i end my studie , i can take care of your chidren, so if i can't studie at least i can have a culture experience.
thank you

That was posted by someone whos profile is comepletely blank other than this. Odd?.. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Looks like "she" needs to STUDY her grammar a bit more!!! LOL Looks more like a Nigerian type scam. Can't believe people still fall for them.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Honestly I would not trust anything like that online. If it is real then that person needs to go thru an agency.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• OMG i just saw it too!!! SUPER ODD!!! can take care of your children lol

RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 6:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i reported it
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• So did I... take care of my children?... Um, I think not!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• any of you pass judgement lately?

She could just be a foreigner who does not know the ways of Americans, & obviously needs to study english better. Not every one in the whole world are as paranoid as Americans. She could just be a mis-imformed young foreigner. Pathetic attack to make on somoone's english grammar when they obviously are from another country.

All i'm saying, is that you know nothing of this person to assume anything.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I know enough not to let that "person" watch my kiddos... thank you very much.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010