Have you used Care.com for child or elderly care?

What was your experience? Can i trust this site?

alejandra559

Asked by alejandra559 at 6:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• sorry momma never heard of it
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have heard of it, never had to use it. I know alot of people suggest it for finding good babysitters .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I don't have family support so i am looking for a babysitter than i can trust with my two kids. It scares me, but i have to for my own sanity.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 7:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Do you have a local church? There are a lot of teens that would love to earn some money. IF not then I do know that site is recommended a lot by moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• What I found at Care.com was that the University students graduating in some sort of child care program used it alot! Most of the girls on there are in that studies program. I would think if you did additional research, it really couldn't be bad. Also, check out the local University program yourself for potential child care.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2010