Just foudn out from step mother in law why FIL left Dhs mom, am I right for saying I don't want her near my child even more so my son?

I know they are her grandchildren but FIL left her because she slept with my husbands friend.. Who was 13YEARS OLD!!!! Her money got her out of the whole jail thing she just paid off the family but I don't want her near my children. She just sickens me. I knew there was something I hated about her!
Am I in the right? She is mad telling me I have no place to tell her to stay away. I just don't trust her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would NEVER allow that woman contact with my children. period. not ever.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• PS i would verify that as truth first before making any decisions. she might have just cheated period and he wants to make it look worse. no matter how a goood a man a man is, when thier pride is hurt......well. they might lie or tell a tall tale.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I was verified, I saw the arrest and court papers. DH even admits that it happened. He is the only one out of his siblings that know what really happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• ok just checking. if that is the case, then i would say NO CONTACT. pedophelia is a sick sick sick thing. they simply cannot be trusted
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• It sounds like you have a right to feel that way. But you might not be able to keep her away from the kids completely. You need to talk to your DH about this. Have him on your side on this issue. make sure she is never alone with the kids.

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i dont see why she would not be able to flat out deny this woman contact. the woman has no rights to see the kids.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• It just really worries me about her being near them. It makes my stomach turn just thinkng of her hugging them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• there is no way a pedo would come close enough to hug my kids with my knowledge
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• So have you told the grandfather this?

If she never got convicted she is not a pedophile.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You could file an official restraining order (or equivalent) that states she is not to have ANY contact with your children...period! Based on the court papers and arrest record, I can't imagine any judge not agreeing with your wishes.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2010