7 weeks pregnant-light bleeding??

I'm a little over 7 weeks pregnant. I had alot of really sharp pains going on in my right side yesterday, but lastnight my DH gave me oral sex because he's afraid to have actual sex while I'm pregnant. I had 3 orgasms. When I went to the bathroom this morning and wiped, I noticed quite a bit of blood. Not bright red blood, but medium pink. I wiped a few more times and there was still medium pink. I'm still cramping a little bit, but I'm a little afraid. Anyone had this happen to them? Or know what might have caused it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I did this with my first 3 pregnancies. Intercourse is just fine while pregnant. Oral sex is fine to as long as he doesn't blow or force air up the vagina. If you are just getting blood when you wipe, it is probably nothing. If you need a panty liner, then you really need to be seen by a dr.

Drink lots of water. Put your feet up and relax and give your dr a call.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• sounds like implantation bleeding, which is normal. If it lasts too much longer go to the doctor. But it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. And sex is fine durring pregnancy as long as the doctor hasn't told you not to!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2010