PLZ IM BEGGING YALL!!!!

So I have been married for almost 2 years. We are a very young couple and just had a baby almost 6 months ago(on the 12th it will be 6months). Before I got pregnant we were like a normal marriage couple, sex 3-4 times a week, sometimes 2twice in one day. I became pregnant and I lost all sex drive. I had my baby via c-section and the sex drive came back, but it seems it was just for a short period of time. We have sex maybe 3 times a month(if my husband is lucky!). I feel so bad and my husband is the type to get sexual frustrated, and then get mad easily. My daughter sleeps all night now and i can place her in her crib and shes fine.
The reason for this whole explanation is I NEED HELP! what can i do to get my sex drive back up?! (something not so expensive we're trying to save money). any and all suggestions will be help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honey often new moms lose thier sex drive, some of it might be that you are being touched ALL DAY. always have a baby nearby. its hard to switch over to a husbands touch. if i can suggest, take things slowely. the baby is sleeping through the night. so ask hubby to help you round the house a bit if you haave anything left to get done, ask him if he will rub your back or your feet or something. give eachother time to build intimacy and for his touches to felt sensually by you rather than the touch of the baby all day. ya know? i dont know if this is the issue for sure. but it was for us.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Lots of foreplay to get you in the mood.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I agree with both pps.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Just do it. The more you do it,the more you'll want it. Works for me.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I agree with the pp...You just gotta do it.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Dr. Laura says something about this...she says how many woman would say "boy I hate orgasms, I sure don't want one of those." You may not feel like you're in the mood, but just get started. Once you're into it you'll get in the mood and then after you have an orgasm you'll feel better and more relaxed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• the more sex you have, the more you will want it
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I agree. Lots of foreplay, and if you really want to, get exotic... Well, what may sound exotic to you, really isn't to me, but I'm weird. But Yeah, I had a c-section, I got super ready for sex for a while, then lost it for a few weeks, till I got to thinking I might want to go ahead, then after that, the only time I didn't want to is if I was way tired from work, or sick. So yeah, just do it.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 1:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2010