do u think this idea is crazy....for potty tarining

i put up a wireless door bell by the bathroom so my little one pushes it when she goes, she always gets there but climbs on the potty with her panties on and sometimes dosent make it..im calling it the potty bell. its been working great for a few days now. she didnt play with it as a toy all that much at first but i think its a great idea! its working for us and she gets so excited about it.you could always put it up high and let little one push it as u go in so they get the point of what its for.

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 9:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL! I love it. :0) My dog ring a jingle bell hanging on the door to go out...same thing right?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Hey you found something that works, go for it!!! I may have to try this one myself :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 10:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I think it is a wonderful idea. I think after they go would be better as you can install one that is wireless and put it where the child can use it to let you know they are done. This way you can teach them to wipe properly. A double ring can teach for number two and would help with the " I went poop" from the hallway when you have guests. You can then excuse yourself politely to help them, what do you think? Teaches counting as well for little ones.
    mschleisner

Answer by mschleisner at 10:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2010