What was the one thing that has been a success in your work at home business?

I'm a Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon candles and I would love to hear the successes of everyone that has their own work at home businesses. What was the one thing that stands out of the rest that has given you success?

Juvy13

Asked by Juvy13 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Positive attitude
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Marketing, marketing, marketing and more marketing.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Completely changing who I am. The skills I have learned in personal development and a new career will change my life forever.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• The best part about my business is that I don't have to sell anything. I continue to build my contact list. So... like HotMama said marketing....
    Anonymous

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Networking is the key to home business success.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Networking and marketing. I did a vendor show today and when it was slow we all talked about upcoming shows we are doing and which ones we recommend and I got a few leads.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Leading by example. I am in a position to help others to be successful too.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2010