wagons

Ok I think my 3yr 2 big 4 a stroller but 2 lil 2 walk around so I've been thinkin about buyin a wagon my question is what kind of wagon should I get and is there light weight ones

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 10:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• sorry I don't remember the name of our wagon (it's in our shed out back) but its a heavy duty plastic one color is red. And the wheels are very very thick strong black plastic.

The sides (four sides from the inside bottom of the wagon are removable and make it easy to move around. The high 4 sides (all four can be take out or some left in) are great cause a lo won't fall out so easy, the high sides are good safety 'walls' in a way.

We've taken it to the beach with us lots of times it's easy to use on the sand cause the wheels are so huge and thick. And we've transported animals to vets in them once we park the car, an injured animal can lay in it to get in to the vet's office.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• personal opinion make sure it has rubber wheels the plastic wheels make a ton of noise and if you want to talk to someone you can't hear them. I believe the wagon we have is a Radio Flyer it was around $80 at Toys R Us. But you may want to take a look at your local consignment shop or tag sales. Good Luck. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2010