I had a period for 2 and a half days....with some tugging and pulling in my belly button area....................

I never did take any HPT's. Cause i just assumed it was my period. Well it was never BRIGHT RED, it was a darkish red and very light, in meaning i didnt have to change very often....now this morning my hips hurt and i feel a lil sore in the uterine area. and meaning it was only 2 and a half days means i bleed starting at 9 am the first day and it stop bleeding yesterday at 12pm.... This is so odd considering my periods were usually 4-5 days long. and I have ZERO STRESS, all i did was go and watch Alice in Wonderland and i thought i was gonna die froom the cramps!!

Any one have any advice? i know i have cysts, and have seen the doctor last month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• From the change in period color and length you could be pregnant. The cramps at the beginning of a pregnancy never bothered me but for one of my pregnancies I did have a way different period much much letter than ever before.

If you don't get a regular period in a week then take a test!!! Hope your wishes come your way!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• thanks. well see it came on the day it was suppose to, it just didnt last.......... so idk i hate going to the doctor for 50$ a pop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I also did a preg calc thing on the internet and it said that today if i am I would be 4 wks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• my third pregnancy period came on the day it was supposed to also. My other two pregnancies had missed periods entirely.
    My 'pregnant' period last for a day and was way less bleeding that usual, compared to my usual flow my pregnant period was spotting in a way but not spotty, just very very light and for less than a day. A week later I realized I could be pregnant and came back positive. At the time of my pregnancy period I was a day or two less than 30 days post regular period.

You could be!!!! BirthRight or Planned Parenthood might do a test for a lot less money than fifty, even if it's 20 or 25 even thirty you've stilled saved money compared to 50!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i dont feel too great this morning, with hip pains and now my stomach cramping from taking a prenatal....ugh guess this is just not my morning!! LOL
    Anonymous