I am so tired!

My kids have been acting up this week. I have no idea what the problem is! I am 6 and a half months pregnant and I really want to sneak off for a nap but I don't know if I can trust my oldest to watch the others after this week! What do you think? Can I please sleep? I haven't napped all week!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• get the book, it might be called five minutes peace, it's about an elephant mother who just wants five minutes peace -its really really funny - I used to put this next to me where ever I was and my kids learned from toddlers on up that it meant mama's resting she can't talk!!!!

When that book was next to me it meant only bother me if someone is bleeding to death, vomiting uncontrollably, or suddenly scarily quiet like knocked unconscious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I've told my children that "mommy is having a time out or quiet time" And everyone needs to pick a quiet activity--that means the TV is turned off, the kids get books, or a card game to play, or they can lay down for a while.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• well it really depends on their age and maturity levels. If its ok for them to play nicely in a safe room for a little while you nap in another area of house.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 12:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2010