To Creation Believers

Where do Dinosaurs and other ancient life fit in with your belief in creation? What about cavemen? Was Adam and Eve really Neanderthals?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 11:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in creation, and evolution. Just because the Gods use evolution as a tool to create doesn't mean they didn't create. The two work together very well in fact.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• The Bible actually talks about dinosaurs, so I guess I'm not really sure. Maybe Adam and Eve were cavemen, I have no clue....Anyways, I'll look for the verse(s) for you, they say that there were huge beasts with tails as big and long as cedar trees.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 11:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• the bible speaks of dinosaurs, i doubt that adam and eve were neanderthals, God created man and woman perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• the bible covers that there were other people on earth besides adam and eve.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• "...and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness." - Malachi 1:3 (KJV)

"...they snuffed up the wind like dragons." - Jereniah 14:6 (KJV)

"...and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea." - Isaiah 27:1 (KJV)

Job 40:15-19

"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is chief of the ways of God."
    -xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 12:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• If the world and everything in it was created in 7 days, why would he create dinosaurs and neanderthals to just kill them to make way for man?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

This is true. We aren't told exactly how long Adam and Eve lived in Eden. We aren't told what was going on outside of the garden with other people either. Perhaps cavemen etc did their thing and died out before Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden? We also read that there were dinosaurs in the Bible, scientifically speaking there are cave drawings of dinosaurs that are dated not that long ago....scientists say that they were all extict by a certain time but there cave drawings say that people were still seeing them long after they were supposed to be gone. There are a lot of things we may never know.

Anonymous

• I believe God created the universe, but he chose to create using evolution. I'm an old world creationist.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Where do Dinosaurs and other ancient life fit in with your belief in creation?   GOD made them and they died during the flood... all of them died .. that is why we find them with grass in there mouth.. .... What about cavemen?  We have people who live in caves today ....  Was Adam and Eve really Neanderthals?  not in my bible............GOD does not lie but a lot of people put out a lie and we think it is the truth.... the HOLY SPRIT will teach  you if you ask HIM..    

Anonymous

• If you really want to know the answer, go do some research on the Nephilim (sp), this is where giants came from and it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that some creatures we call dinosaurs were in fact the result of the Nephilim mating with humans which was abominable and was why God caused the deluge wiped them from the face of the Earth.
    Anonymous