What does your baby sleep with/in?

I was just wondering if your baby sleeps in a playpen or a crib and what all you have in there with him/her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is now 9 months he has always been in his crib when he sleeps. Before there was nothing in his crib but him and a small blanket. Now there are a few stuffed animials because he can move around his crib.
    Anonymous

• my daughter was in a bassinet and then a crib and then my twin boys were in a pack n play while I was healing from my c section then cribs.
    Anonymous

• My babies always sleep with me, but if they didn't, I would have a bassinet for the first 6 months or so near me, and then in a crib. I wouldn't put anything in the bassinet or crib except the baby and a light blanket, to be safe.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• My 15mth old dd used to sleep in the bassinet next to our bed for the first 4 mths. Then she went to her crib with a couple blankets and a bear. She now has 2 small pillows 2 blankets and the same bear. It is now her favorite object. She takes it every where. She has many other stuffed animals but loves this one
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• My babies slept with me.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• My son sleeps next to my bed in a playpin. I put boxes in the bottom and a very very thick down comforter folded up to add height so he can see me when he wakes up. In the playpin is an adult pillow, a smaller pillow, and a blanket or 2. He is almost 5 months old. When he wakes up I put him in bed with me.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• My 7-month sleeps in a crib or sometimes with me in bed. When she was born she sleeped in my bed for the first month then she slept in her bassinet with nothing in there but her and a blanket.
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2010