3 birthday place ideas???

So my other post was how cool was having a party at chucky cheese needless to say I had a change of heart, however I don't know where to have it. Any advice? Where would any of you have your child's 3 birthday? Is a park a good idea? I have never done that.

GutierrezBeauty

Asked by GutierrezBeauty at 12:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love the park because its FREE (both in price and running/play space) and its more relaxed than most of the kid places. The disadvantage OR advantage depending on what you like to do Iguess...is that you have to plan your own activities. They don't have to be fancy though...pinata's, pin the tail on the donkey, duck duck goose, finger painting, water coloring (neater)...your possibilities are endless at the park. Or they can just simply play! You can bring premade sandwiches or order them, you can order pizza and have it brought to the park, you can grill burgers and bring chips...lots of choices for food.
    Its probably the cheapest party you can have but the kids have just as much fun IMO. Watch out for your rain forecast though!

I'm in the Dallas area and we have play places all over town for toddlers through school age...so I would look into those. I don't know what you have in your area.

3...no ideas, lol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• We don't have a lot of variety. We have had the huge house parties and don't want to keep doing that. Its getting boring and predictable. I want something cool but I am short on ideas?
    GutierrezBeauty

Answer by GutierrezBeauty at 1:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• What about a pool party at a local hotel?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2010