Have you bled at 4 wks preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, I would see a doctor asap.
    Anonymous

• It could be implantation bleeding. If it's alot or you are worried go to the doctor they will be able to tell you for sure.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 12:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I just took a test 2 days ago, there's a faint line and than I took another this morning and the same thing. Soon after I took the 1st test I started bleeding like a period. Not heavy flow, but not light either, just normal.
    If I am pregnant that's about where I'd be right now, 3-4 weeks, but Idk what's going on with the blood.
    Anonymous

• yeah well today would be 4 wks and i bled this last thursday. i mean it flowed a lil but not heavy like normal periods would be... and i just bought ovulation tests and fertility tests....uh damn it!!
    Anonymous

• I did that with my first pregnancy. Try to relax. Hopefully the bleeding will pass soon. The truth is this early it could go either way. You may be having a miscarriage or you may just be experiencing implantation bleeding. Only time will tell. Wait 4 days and test again and see if the line is darker. I bled lightly (enough for a painty liner) for 5 days at 4 weeks with my first and she's a healthy 3 year old now.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2010