Zoo Weather?

I live in Ohio and plan to take my 4 year old out of pre-school on the first nice day and take her to the zoo. However, I'm sitting here having a hard time remembering what conditions constitute a "nice day."

They are saying Tuesday high is 60 and it will be mostly sunny. With the weather we've had lately, I can only think that is so nice and warm, but yet I think I might be fooling myself and that I should wait for at least 70 degrees and sunny.

What would weather temperature/conditions you wait for to play hookie for a day out with the kid(s)?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 1:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nice weather to me is warm enough to comfortably wear just a sweatshirt with a slight breeze and sunny. 60 after months of winter weather is AWESOME!
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would go in 60degree weather. I am in Colorado and after a winter with several weeks of below zero temps, followed by 20s and 30s...I would totally take her in 60degree weather. Just make sure to bring a couple of layers and some cash for hot cocoa.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• We live in Chicago. I love going to Lincoln Park Zoo during the winter - no crowds!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2010