what do you think

im suppose to find out in 2 weeks what the sex of the baby is...heres some names a like which do you like best

if its a boy-
mason, blake, jaden

if its a girl-
kaylee, audrey, aabriella, gianna

natalia09

Asked by natalia09 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Boy names: I love mason and blake
    Girl names: I love Audrey
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• not jaden. please. It has been the "fad name" over the last 5 years. I personally know: Aiden, Aiden, Aidan, Aadan, Brayden, Braiden, Braden, Caidn, Caidence, Draven, Draden, Hayden, Hayden, Jaiden, Jadan, Jadan, Kaiden, Kaydon, Payton, Peyton, and Raiden. Please, PLEASE, spare your child.

I have a popular name, and there's nothing like having to go by your middle name because there are 9 others in your graduating class with the same name, 4 of which were in your 5th grade classroom. It honestly gets annoying.

And ask yourself, can you see your great-grandchildren calling your child, "Grandma Hayden?" "Grandpa Jayden?"

But I'm a tangent thinker.
    Anonymous

• i didnt ask you to critisize i said whats best...obviously i like that name if you didnt you shoulda kept it to yourself
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I love Blake, Audrey, and Gianna is one we had picked out when I was pregnant with our son! =]
    Good luck picking out a name and it's up to you what name you choose! Good luck!

And personally I doubt a single person could know kids with all of those names she listed!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2010