what would be a good idea to make money from home, i work pt but it just isnt ever enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• babysitting
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You can do lots of things from home. What are you good at? Just don't pay money for any work at home "kits",etc. I work online, it's free, I don't have to buy or sell anything. You can check out my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I work from home and I LOVE what I do!!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have my own home business and I love it, gives me so much flexibility and time for my family too! You have to
    have a phone and the internet there is lots of training on the phone to. Let me know if you would like information.
    I can hep you! :-)

Linda
    www.Lindashomecareer.com
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 2:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. I've made great money, and it's alot of fun!!! I haven't met anyone yet who doesn't want some!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have been with Avon for 27 years and I love what I do and it pays bills. Start up is 20.00. c-theavonlady.com or message me if you want more information.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I work for a nutritional cleansing company. Contact me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010