I'm so sick of ppl bashing on other ppl for have PA

I'm so sick of ppl bashing on other ppl for have PA, whether its foodstamps, insurance, whatever. It is there to help those in need. At least most of us dont abuse it. If you are lying on your app, I hope you get caught! Took me 2 years to get foodstamps. And yes my children are on Healthwave, and guess what, YES I am a SAHM! I see it pointless for me to go to work, at some minimum wage job, cause that is all that is available here, just for my entire check to go to some daycare to take care of my kids. I rather just stay at home and raise MY children My way. Hell half the time you can't trust those ppl anyways. It's a job to them, they dont care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• economic strain huh...how about the national debt, which probably wouldn't be that bad if we'd quit handing money out to people who don't want to work!

No actually it would be if we stop electing retards who keep borrowing money and allowing out sourcing..

I don't think you are living in luxury anon :04. I do think you are failures as parents by being on the system. If there are other way to earn a living yet you sit at home and collect..

No actually you would be the failure by being to proud to do any thing to make sure your kids are tended. Ya there are ways for earning money at which many of us do however you don't realize those things are selling luxuries no one can afford right now.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• popcornOH HELL NO YOU DIDNT

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You are one of the problems people complain about. So what if you want to stay home? That does not entitle you to welfare. No matter what you think. I stay home too. I sacrifice, something you obviously know nothing about and don't feel like it's okay to jump on the welfare bandwagon. Of course I'm also taking classes to better myself and will be able to work from home when I'm done. But you sit there and do nothing with your life. Prove all the sterotypes true.
    Anonymous

• stereotypes my ass! I stay at home cuz it takes more out of our home for my kids to go to daycare, my paycheck wouldn't even cover! We can barely afford the bills we have, so yes we use food stamps. I can't afford insurance, sorry if i want healthy children! So yes we have insurance...apparently you believe its ok for children to be sick, and starve! I in no way abuse anything. I don't have extravegant extras, I live in a crummy apartment, I don't travel, and I don't party. We have used vehicles, anything but a fancy phone. I say I sacrifice, unfortunately,its not enough. I go to classes when I can. But I don't have the luxury of having somewhere to send my kids everyday
    Anonymous

• SmileyCentral.com
    Hell yes I am We don't bash them for not giving a shit about any one else but them selves. So why should they bash us!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

She also said if she went back to work her sit. would be worse. Please learn to read if you want to make a point.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I honestly dont care what you have to say about it. You COULD work, but you CHOOSE to stay home because you ASSUME that your entire check would go to childcare. Instead of finding a way to make things work, you LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT! You admitted that you stay home, and you dont want to work! Thats lazy! Let me tell you, My husband and I made less than 20k, but guess what we were NOT on ANY PA! We both worked, and my child NEVER went to daycare. He worked 7-5 and I worked 530-11. Yeah, it sucked, but thats what you do for your children. Find a way to make it work, and stop being so lazy.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Did I say somewhere "I don't want to work" No I want to work! I want to go to school. And I want to get our shit together! Of course you want to assume that anyone that uses assistance is doing so just cuz its there. I'm far from lazy, I work my ass off daily, unfortunately I don't get paid! I do classes when I can. I don't ASSUME that my entire check would be gone. I was, plus more, so instead of getting further into the hole, i quit! stayed home, and finally got some damn help! Get over yourself! If my husband could get a job that gave him a steady schedule, I'd work around it. But unfortuantely, that hasn't happened.
    Anonymous

• I honestly think that there should be a time limit of how long you can collect PA. If you can't afford kids...why have them, seriously what would you do if you lived in another country and they didn't give handouts to people who don't want to work...I have to work...multiple jobs so I can provide for my children, so what makes you so special? We all have to do things we don't want to, to provide for our families.
    Anonymous

• why don't you try getting a job AT the daycare...that way you'd still be with your kids and we're not paying to feed them
    Anonymous