Sponge Bob cupcakes

My dd is turning 6 on March 21 and she wants a sponge bob birthday. Every year I make there cupcakes so this is my question how to make spongebob cupcakes HELP!!!!!!

lee74

Asked by lee74 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well I'd just make a normal cake and cut the slices like the sizes of small squares , carefully, and slowly, then transfer them onto a board or larger baking dish, and just put the lightweight fluffy icing like whipped kind, so it wouldn't rip the soft cake apart.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You should visit the Nickelodeon website. They often give ideas for creating desserts out of characters.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/7446596@N02/2607442420/
    these are cute
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Fun idea! Have you thought about decorating Rice Krispie treats?

You could frost the cupcakes yellow, draw with icing the eyeswith lashes, nose, freckles, and smile with teeth. It doesnt have to be square.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You could use blue gumballs for the eyeballs and square chewing gum for the teeth.....cute!!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Maybe you arrange them on a tray or something so that all the cupcakes together make up one big spongebob.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2010