Which swing set do you recommend?

I have 4 kids, 2 of which are 6 and can swing on their own. The other one is almost 15 months and my youngest is 3 weeks. My kids are swingers.lol they all love to swing and i want a swing set with room for 4 swings. I also want just 1 slide, and a rock wall would be nice maybe even a little bench but mainly SWINGS

QueenOfNagsHead

Asked by QueenOfNagsHead at 2:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you or your husband is handy you can buy individual swings, slides, and rock walls from a home improvement store like Lowe's or Home Depot. The frame (two "A's" with a pole connecting at the top) can be built out of wood, metal, or a combination. Building your own is your best bet for finding one that will accomodate 4 swings. Most sets only come with two swings and two spots to put swings.
    Anonymous