Just wondering?

So last week Monday my son had a stomach virus and I took him to the dr and they prescribed him zofran ( a small pill that dissolves under his tounge) for nausea. Now I am sick and I don't have insurance and my son didn't take all his meds and even has a refill on it....would it be okay if I took one? Would it even help? Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I take zofran for my nausea. It works ok for me it just makes me sleepy and I get a bad headache. you could, but people will prolly suggest agaisnt it. it wont hurt you:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I doubt one would do much for you since dosage is based on size. But go for it.
    Anonymous

• his dose would be soo much smaller than an adult does, doubt it will work.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• SabrenaLeigh: what is your dosage on your zofran? My son's is 4 mg
    Anonymous

• well if he is fine and and dont get caught i guess it would be ok. its even against the law to share over the counter meds like Tylenol...
    i can relate though my kids get medical but me and my husband dont and we cant afford insurance through work. my husband has taken left over cough syrup that the kids had...i guess in a way its wrong..but also cant see wasting it either cause they have expiration dates....meds are too expensive to be thrown away. but we would never refill meds for the kids for our own use...
    Anonymous