Confession Box:

Ok I haven't seen a confession box on here in a while or ive just missed it . So you know what time it is ladies lets confess anything and everything that is on your mind or that you would like too share . Doesnt matter if you do it ANON or Leave your face too the open . NO SHAME ... ANd no judging . ..... LEts Have at it .

Harley_Emmie

Asked by Harley_Emmie at 3:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am so sad in my marriage at this time, I feel like I am the one doing it all and he is just taking it for granted. I wish he would do something nice for me, anything............just to show me that he does care.
    Anonymous

• my husband hit me and i didnt leave
    Anonymous

• Yesturday I was having some serious cramps from hell , and would of liked too punch somone in the face.
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 4:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I like this idea.. I don't come into Just for fun very often.. normally I like to debate in Religious and beliefs, or I go into beauty and style.

(which would also be great places to put this question as well).

Anyways.. confession : I can't wait to see a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in months. I'm really sad about my Papa passing away last Sunday, and my good friend losing her 1 month old son.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Friday , I had planned too do my daughters 7th birthday even thoa saturday march the 6th was her birthday but I couldnt get off of work no suprise there . and Told people a week ahead of time when and where it would be and NO one really showed except 1 friend and her kids and imidiate family . My daughter was heartbroken. I realy was so fucking ashamed but not suprised by people.
    Makes me sick of peoples shit.
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 4:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I adore my husband he's sexy, fun, a great provider he gave me a gorgeous daughter, but damn he annoys me sometimes...

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• The other day, I masterbated 4 times.....it was awesome!
    Anonymous

• ROFLMAO..... ANON337
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 4:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• MY FRIEND JUST BROKE UP WITH HER LONG TERM BOYFRIEND(HE BROKE UP WITH HER) ,AND HER PARENTS DECIDED TO TELL HER THE SAME DAY THAT THERE GETTING A DIVORCE....SHE'S SICK SO SHE CANT COME OVER (DOESN'T WANT TO GET MY DD SICK) I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER!
    Anonymous

• I go to therapy and I can honestly say I don't love my mother.
    Anonymous