Anyone else who has a man whose great!

I'm so tired of hearing about men who are asses and think with their little brain. There has to be more men out there who are smart, kind, has respect for his wife and kids and aren't led around by the hip. I wanna hear how great your men are ladies! Show these other women that they don't have to live with sorry excuses for men.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 4:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I think my man is awesome! he is soo patient with me. i am NOT easy to live with
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have a great man!!
    He works his butt off to pay our bills and ALWAYS makes sure they are paid.
    He gives me money to spend on me and only me when I want it.
    He helps me clean the house, do laundry, he cooks sometimes..lol
    He is one of the best fathers I have ever known and loves his kids more then life itself.
    He hugs and kisses me it seems like 100 times a day.
    He does not do any thing else but make sure his family is well taken care of and very happy.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 4:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have a wonderful man! He works super hard, he's incredibly kind and considerate, he loves our kids, he's my best friend. He never hesitates to tell me he loves me, to kiss me or touch me in some way.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• nope mine is a felon...not going to say what he did....hes put me in debt, and basically effed up my life.
    Im just biding my time until im done with school and then once i go back to work me and my daughter are moving out! and im not dating for a long LONG time.
    Anonymous

• I have an amazing man! He works hard to provide for our family, is great with our kids and always makes me feel sexy and loved! He's my best friend and can always put a smile on my face :) We've been together for almost 9 years now and I couldnt be happier!
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Ohhhh ohhhhh me me!!! My husband is . . . dare I say it? The ALMOST perfect husband.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• After leaving a crap marriage and thinking all men were better in hell I found the perfect man for me at a mutual friends show. We had dated in high school but weren't ready for anything serious at that time. But ever since that day last year we have been together almost every moment we can since he does work a lot. He treats my kids from a previous relationship like they're his own, which means so much to me he'll never know. He tells me he loves me as many times as he can a day. Always trys to make me feel great about myself. He has supported me through some tough times and I don't know where I would be if I didn't have him.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• My husband is amazing! He works a hard 14-16 hour day in the Air Force, then comes home plays with the kids, helps with cleaning up what is left, cooks dinner when he is home. I am not the easiest person to live with ( i have my moods) and he lives with it then talks to me when I am ready (most of the time he gets it out of me before i am ready :) .) He is wonderful. He's a great daddy. We are very blesses!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010