Ok about the sex while dilated....

I posted a question about sex and if it really can make you dilate more. I have been walking alot and last night I walked for like an hour and had sex with the hubby to see if it would make me dilate I have been cramping ever since and was in soo much pain last night it woke me up while sleeping I could not breathe and was crying very hard.It ended up going away though.I was dilated to one and have been for 2 weeks.Do you think I dilated more or just normal cramping after sex? I can handle my pain very well and this was the worst pain I have ever felt also my second pregnancy. I just dont understand lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• op here I lost the rest of my mucus plug a few mins ago as well....gosh this it tiring
    Anonymous

• Only do what you like, do not force yourself to be uncomfortable~ you can close your cervix, reverse the process!
    Your body can react strongly to the hormonal surging. It doesn't necessarily mean you are dilating...
    And dilating doesn't necessarily mean labor is coming any sooner.

Better to do what you can to be happy and comfortable.

When you reflect on the birth experience years from now, make sure you are completely satisfied with your choices. Try to make this time good, enjoyable, as best as can be.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2010