Could you be with someone that you know doesn't satisfy you???

I mean I really love having sex but, there's this guy that I wanna be with and well he just doesn't cut it when it comes to sex... He cums really fast and his **** isn't big at all... I'm wondering if I could be faithful to someone that doesn't please me... I know that sounds low but, I love sex... Maybe I could cause he's just a really great guy;) Ladies help me out here...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt be able to, I would prolly cheat cuz I love sex alot. Maybe yall can be best friends, and you can find someone to satisfy you.
    Anonymous

• when I first got with my hubby I didnt think his **** was big enough either.....I mean it is normal size and all but I was with a man before him who had a huge one and the sex was great....
    but when I got with my hubby I thought to myself...man its kinda small compared to the last one. I didnt care tho and said I loved him so much we could make it work. Now we have the best sex I have ever had in my life.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 4:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• you can always work out sex, plus men can work on stamina and learn how to last longer with practice.. saying that you would cheat is like saying a guy can cheat if he is not satisfied sexually. if you are not satisfied then speak up and work on it. how would you feel if your SO cheated on you and then said oh it was because i wasn't satisfied. If you are not willing to work on it and find ways to make it good then leave.. no one deserves to be cheated on , especially when it is no fault of their own that they are not bigger. I think you should get some karma sutra or try different things, sex can only get better when you find your right rhythms.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 4:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• No...just NO... great sex is vital to a relationship imo...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Be honest with yourself. If your even questioning your ability to be faithful then I think there's your answer.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• my husband used to be like that - he'd be done in less than 2 minutes. there's things you can do to delay it and it worked.
    as far as him not being big, have you used toys?

but if the idea of him doesn't even turn you on, he's not the right guy
    Anonymous

• Well, yeah I know some women who need the excitement....totally normal. You should just take the lead and I think guys love that you tell em what you want. Even if you have great sex, guys still appreciate the communication and you know they are willing to, um, help you out. lol GL
    Anonymous

• i honestly could not be in a long term relationship with someone who didnt drive me crazy in bed...sex is a VERY important part of a relationship for me...luckilly my SO feels the same way ;)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2010