Does anyone else have this problem? *more of a personal question*

This is more of a personal question....but does anyone get asked "how far along are you" when your not even pregnant?!?! I know I have a belly but sheesh! I hear it way to often though. I am trying to diet but the way my belly fat falls it makes my belly round. Does anyone else have this problem?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• just have your shirts loose and stop just below waist, about two inches below waist and that cuts your body in half visually instead of visual focus being on your tummy, a blouse or blazer that comes to that point too that's also loose and buttoned or unbuttoned visually decreases tummy weight too.

Good FOR YOU for watching your weight!!!! I wear clothes like I described and I'm heavier but don't get comments cause my tummy is hidden with overlay.
    Anonymous

• That is incredibly rude of people! I never got why people say that and how stupid they could be.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 4:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• yup i get it all the time and I'm not even tha big, i still have a stomach but that's just because when I had my son I carrid all in the front so I looks like I'm 3-4 months pregnant all the freaking time. I'm just starting to exersice to I hope within a few months I can shrink my stomach. I hate it when people ask, I think it's rufe.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I figure people mistake me for pregnant all the time- I've gained weight due to illness, that and I bloat a lot. So I can't really argue, the way the bloating happens it does look like I'm pregnant. I figure people think I'm pregnant by the way they give up their seat to me on the bus and train and all that- I've heard them whisper. they usually don't actually use the word pregnant though.

If someone said something like - boy, looks llike you'll have that baby tomorrow - when are you due, or something equally as rude, I'd look at their stomach and tell them

"by the looks of things, I'd say about 3 months after you-"

Anonymous

• I did... I remember once I got asked that and blurted out, "5 months ago" and almost cried in front of the person. It was very disheartening. Weight Watchers is what finally worked for me... My shape isn't what it was, but I'll take being close to my pp weight again.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010