What are you doing today?

It is raining here so I am sitting here on cafe mom looking for fun things to do.
What do you do on rainy days?

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 4:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ITS A NICE DAY TO BE OUT SIDE (SOUTH LOUISIANA) SO I PULLED THE WEEDS FROM MY FLOWER BED! LET DD PLAY ON HER SWING SET AND NOW WERE INSIDE RELAXING FOR A WHILE THEN PROLLY BACK OUTSIDE TO PLAY SOME MORE! I VACUUMED AND WASHED/DRYED ALL MY CLOTHES ,COMING DO DISHES, THEN PLAY OUTSIDE! FEELS LIKE SPRING:)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• It is beautiful where I am too, but since I have this Sunday off, I am washing clothes, and just relaxing with snacks I just bought from the store, and social networking.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Its raining in Buckeye, Az which is rare so I decided to go ahead an decorate two of my empty rooms. Every thing is from goodwill or yard sales.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 4:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• We moved our bedroom furniture back to our bedroom. My FIL was living with us but died this past week. We are moving the hospital bed out, collecting his belongings and sorting. I'm glad it's sunny. Rain would just be too depressing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2010