Does this give you a giggle?

Crash blamed on motorist shaving privates

KEY WEST, Fla., March 7 (UPI) -- The Florida Highway Patrol alleges a two-vehicle crash in Cudjoe Key, Fla., was caused by a female motorist trying to shave her private parts.

Trooper Gary Dunick alleges the woman, identified as Megan Mariah Barnes, was attempting to shave her bikini area while her former husband was holding the wheel when Barnes' car crashed into the back of a pickup truck, the Key West (Fla.) Citizen reported Friday.

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit," Dunick alleges. "If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2010/03/07/Crash-blamed-on-motorist-shaving-privates

mancosmomma

Asked by mancosmomma at 5:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• why was her EX husband driving her to see her new BF?

Why did she do that in the shower?

Why WHy WHy WHY WHY

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i know right? thats not something you do in a car..i bet she cut the snot out of herself when they crashed HAHA
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Man people are just nasty.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!!
    ALL I CAN SAY IS ....WOW!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Wow, I can barely hold a cell phone and drive. So I don't. I think this beats putting makeup on, faxing, or anything else I've heard of people doing whilst driving, hands down.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Sometimes you really wonder how that train of thought got going.

Driving with ex-hubby: "Bob, I forgot to shave and I'm planning to get down and dirty with Mike. Can you hold the steering wheel while I pull out my trusty shaver I keep here in the glove box for such an occasion?"
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• unbelieveable. WHy WHy WHy.....yes.....WHy? The whole thing is so bizarre. That woman is nuts.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• LOL...well, the article tells us where she was looking, and I think we ALL know where the ex hubby was looking....LOL

I can just hear them after the crash:

Her: This is all your fault! I told you to take the wheel and steer!
    Him: Well, when you whip that out, where else am I gonna look? Besides, who knew that truck was going to be there?
    Her: Dang it, now I cut myself all to heck. What a wasted effort.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

I don't know what is funnier, the original post or ^^^this. Just think ladies...these people not only exist..but they breed....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I've been to Key West many times. Nothing surprises me about that part of the world.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2010