farwell to my four legged babies?

in due in late july, and i have two little dogs Ziggy and Marley. in the last few weeks its as if they have gone mad. more than once i have walked into a room and there are several piles of poop and urine spots in the carpet. they are normally house trained i don't know what got into them. i don't think i will be able o keep up with them and a new baby in my small 2 bedroom apartment. i literally have to wet vac the carpet every other day . they did the same thing in the room that will be the nursery it took me tree days to get the smell out. i think i may have to give them up.

jfrancis91680

Asked by jfrancis91680 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pets

• I would. A baby could get sick from that.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• They are acting out because animals are very perceptive about things and they know that something is going to happen. You just need to discipline the bad behavior and give them lots of love and attention they need to know you still love them.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• They are jealous of the new baby and they know things are changing.
    I wouldnt get rid of them just yet, some dogs got better after came but if they keep it up when baby comes I would be finding them a new home.
    I love dogs but I cant have one because my son is allergic to them :(
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would not get rid of them. They can sense that something is happening. I would instead work with them while you can. If they have crates use them when you go out so that they won't have accidents like that. You can't punish them if you don't catch them in the act because dogs live in the now so what happened 5 minutes earlier has already been forgotten.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• How old are your dogs?
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 10:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• thats funny to say im also due in july and my dogs and been doing that too and its been making me mad cause they no better i have been disciplining them it feels like all over again and i think for the most part they finally got it that they need to go out side or there in trouble i have 4 little dogs and the 2 older one knows better its the younger ones im having the problems with
    Anonymous