For everyone

What do you think are the things that REAFFIRM your belief system? Is there any one particular moment or certain events that make you say to yourself, "Yup, this is why I believe what I believe."

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Every time I look into my daughters eyes and know that she's healthy and happy and beautiful. What more could I ask for?
    Anonymous

• For me it's certain events.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• There are many for me. Maybe you have read this response from me but my children give me faith in God because only a loving creator could desighn the bend my arm in the exact position that it takes to nurse and nestle my newborn(s) and give them the perfect eyesight to connect to my eyes as i nurse them. I inherited His unconditional love because I too have experienced that unconditional love for my kids.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Not anything in particular. Some things make me glad I changed paths but doesnt necessarily reaffirm what I am now LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Yes there have different events in my life.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• When I hear the same message multiple times from multiple sources in a short time period, when I get chills or goosebumps that just lets me know I'm hearing the Truth (can't really explain that unless you've experienced it)... There are so many reasons but those are the two most common.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I agree with jenettyshome. The same thing happens to me, and that's how I was shown to leave my abusive ex and marry my current husband. The only regret I have is that it didn't happen sooner, lol.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• When Drawing Down the Moon in Circle.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• What Jesus did for me when he took the punishment for my crime when he had never done anything wrong...and the Holy Spirit that is in me gives me strength everyday.
    Anonymous

• yup, happens all the time. Especially lately.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2010