how can i find the time?

Hi ladies, I have an almost 2 year old and i cant find time to work out!!! I go to school 7 hours a day and them im mommy when i get home. I have an elliptical but everytime i try and get on it she suddenly needs me! My hubby works at night so i also need to do all the cooking and cleaning plus my homework. When i put her to bed im beat and my elliptical makes noise and will wake her up! What can I do....i seriously cant handle how i look anymore. I feel so gross

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Losing weight isn't all exercies, you should join weight watchers online. I lost 50 pounds after both my babies with it.
    Then I take my kids for walks in the stroller, and it sounds silly but during commercials I get up and jump rope in place, do squats and lunges, or cruches just during the commercials. I don't have time to go to the gym either, but I'm down 38 pounds from having my son 3 months ago and I know I'll reach the 50 pound mark in the next month or so just by dieting and quick exercises.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• use a workout video instead. get up before she wakes up.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• You need to have daddy do a daddy daughter time for 30 mins to and hour a day so you can work out and they can spend time together. Or have her working on a project or something of the kind while you use the eliptical, and when the weather is nice go for a walk together.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• when it warms up, i'm going to start walking before anyone is up. if my kids wake up, daddy will be there til I get back.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• sit ups, push ups, use a jump rope, run in place.....all those are super quiet and it doesn't take much. If you want to up the endurance try wrist and ankle weights.....I weigh less now than I did before I got preggo....just a matter of keeping your body busy!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• use your house work as exercise, like folding closes put the basket on the floor and do squats every time you have to pick up an item, when moping do lunges. get a work out video or put on music and dance with your little one.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 9:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would talk with your husband to see if he can help you out a bit.I workout 7 days a week,running,strength training.I wouldnt be able to work out as much if I didnt have him to help.Sneak in working out when you can...as little as 10 minutes a day adds up.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• maybe during a nap or something..my workout video lasts 20 minutes.. sometimes my toddler likes dancing with me
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010