a gift for his 1st bday but whats the best deal and gift

im looking to get my son a gym like toy but im not sure what site is best i want it to have a little slide on it but im having problems finding these toys sine there not anywhere ive looked, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN find one OR HAVE A BETTER IDEA FOR a 1st bday gift? thanks!!!

spookshowbaby

Asked by spookshowbaby at 6:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Toys r Us has a great selection of indoor and outdoor toddler activity center, and they are excellent prices as well, they even have a catalog for them, they have tons of them.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• my kids love the big legos...they have a blast with them every day. until recently anyway. dd learned the word "mine". ugh. as for outside gifts i've no idea for a 1yr old. that's something we're waiting on for when they get older. ds is turning 3 and dd is turning 2 this year so it's something we may look into. i may stalk this question for a bit for suggestions. :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Little Tikes makes some great stuff that lasts - look online, I believe they have a catalog as well.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2010