When should I pack mine and the babys bag?

Im 35 weeks. When did you pack your diper bag? Also is there anything you didn't take that you wish you would of?

my2loves0607

Asked by my2loves0607 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hello :-) I'm 35 as well. I have not packed my bag, but have gotten baby's stuff together. I have about 17 days (c section) so...i will do it probably...this week...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I'd say a month before the baby is due. You can rewash and repack a week before the baby is due if you like.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• i packed my bag in early labor, 41 weeks. all of the stuff i was taking was stuff i used regularly, like tooth brush.

i wish i had taken snacks because i never felt like i got enough food from the cafeteria. :)
    Anonymous

• I packed my bag at 35 weeks I went into labor on my due date but I was taking stuff outta my bag alot but it was better to know it was packed
    JJsmom1126

Answer by JJsmom1126 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Im 36 weeks and I have babies diaper bag already packed, but not my own bag. Im only planning on bringing things I use everyday so I think I will need them until its time to go. Im having an induced labor on my due date so ill probaly pack the night before lol. Or pack when and if i start having contractions early.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010