How come it always hurts no matter what? The pain never leaves!!

So I have been to the ER several times doubled over and sick with pain. I figured I had a tubal pregnancy, uti, kidneys something. They told me nothing was wrong but they found a lot of fluid in my uterus. They ran tests said I was normal....went to the doctor he says I'm normal. So why does it hurt all the time? It keeps me up at night, and I am bleeding in between periods(which has Never happened to me), and sometimes I have this clear discharge just pouring out of me, usually when the pain is the worst. What in the world is going on? I'm sad, I'm frustrated, I won't have sex which makes my husband sad, and it just plain hurts all the time!!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Health

• You told your doctor all of these symptoms and they still said normal? I think in this case I'd try another gyn just to confirm.

Answer by Bmat at 7:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Time to get a second opinion or go online and research your symptoms. I think it's WebMD that has a tool to narrow down symptoms.
    I'm sorry you feel so bad :(
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Have you seen an ob/gyn? They would probably be better able to help you than just a fp or an er doc.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I did see my OB and a family practitioner. They did ultrasounds and bloodwork and a pap smear. I know in my heart of hearts something is really wrong here. People don't walk around in pain all the time.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Just to be safe, please read this article about Gilda Radner and her undiagnosed ovarian cancer...

Ovarian Cancer

Anonymous

• i would demand more and more testing be done, there is something wrong and they are being narrow minded about it, I would keep looking into doctors and specialists until somebody actually helps you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I'm scared because it hurts more and more everyday and they aren't finding anything. I did look up uterine fluid and found some women with similar issues, two of them described me to a tee!!!! They both had to get hysterectomys. But it's the first thing I've seen that makes any sense.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I know this sounds silly but maybe you should write the doctor Oz show at least they can tell you where to get adequate help.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I didn't have fluid but I had a problem like that- I got 2 opinions and they just kept saying it was nothing.
    I finally went to see about chinese medicine. I told them about the cysts that the doctors had found and how they told me that there was no reason for it to cause pain-
    you should have seen the looks on their faces- said that many women came in with the same problem, with pain and they were able to help-
    Personally, I saw when you are told by a western doc that 'it's nothing' and you KNOW it's something- go seek out Chinese medicine. If nothing else they can usually relieve stress and such-
    please go- I wish someone had suggested it to me-

btw- at one point when I was at the hospital in such horrible pain I heard the young doctor outside taking bets that I was about to deliver a baby- that bad and it's 'nothing?'
    Anonymous

• I would try another ob/gyn. On the group 40ish and beyond under their forum about menopause is a female doctor who answers alot of questions.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2010