how can i spice it up?

So i have been with my fiance for 7 years. We have an almost 2 year old little girl. Needless to say time for us is limited. We are young (24) and we already have fallen into this sexual rut. It seems since weve had the baby we just "do It" when we can. There is no romance behind, no patience its just get it done. This makes me not want to even have sex because its not the same. i recently attended a romance party and bought new lingerie, lubricant (for the first time), and a date night game to try and spice it up but he hasnt shown any interest in these items besides sayin the lingerie was "hot"....any suggestions how to bring back the spark...im only 24 i need to fix this now!!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to talk to him. Find out why he didn't find anything you bought sexy. Explain to him that you are missing the closeness and romance you had before the baby and ask him for suggestions. Maybe you need to get a sitter, go out and not talk about everyday things. Get a room somewhere and just be the two of you again.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Maybe put your lingerie on and suggest to watch a porno, lately I have been wanting to watch it and before I was super strict about my husband seeing anything like that, but its so much fun. Of course, wait for your kid to go to sleep so you wont bedisturbed.
    Anonymous

• I tell SO to spice it up. Why is it always the female that should spice things up?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• First, put the lingerie on. Then, put the lube next to the bed. Then, take the game and throw it away because those games are ridiculous and guys don't want to play them anyway. Then, go wherever he is and say seductively "You wanna?...It's a commercial..." and drag his ass into the bedroom and use up all his up-and-down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You've been together long enough to know how he gets HIS job done. Do you know what gets yours done? If you don't, I strongly suggest you find out. Once you know what gets you off, inform him of this and tell him to get to it.

My husband is a very generous lover, but guess what? He didn't come out of a box that way.

You have to teach them when to put what where and for how long.
    ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 7:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Word, Erika.
    He is not going to know how you feel unless you open your mouth and tell him. And you aren't going to have anything to tell him unless to find out for yourself first hand (heh) what you like, what feels good where, etc. And eventually you will figure out that some of the stuff he does that you feel is romantic, actually IS romance, like letting you sleep in, or making you coffee so you don't have to, or taking the kids and giving you some money to go blow on yourself.
    Eff rose petals on the bed and candles...make me some coffee!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 5:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Blow jobs. Ask a man any question, the answer is always blow jobs.
    Anonymous