Does anyone shop at Fashion Bug?? And is it a plus size store?

I recently gotten a gift card there, and went online to check the clothing out, and noticed most of the models were plus size. Nothing wrong with that, but I am tiny, a size 3. Does anyone know if they have smaller sizes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes they also sell Misses and Junior clothing as well, it's an OKAY store, but if you look on the back of the card, it might have other stores on there too and they will accept the card just as well.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• They have all sizes..I don't really like their clothes but I have gotten some really cute jewelry and accessories .

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• They sell all sizes. I like them because it is one of the few places I can find plus size pants that are long.
    Anonymous

• They start at size 6, so you probably won't find much in the way of clothing to fit you. I shop there a lot, but my teenage daughter is too small to wear anything they sell. They do have shoes, handbags, perfume, and accessories.
    Anonymous

• They usually have a good selection of cool shoes, really i haven't been there in years cause it just isn't my style, but the shoes are cool. They also have nice lingerie and under garments. I bet you will find something that you like.
    IvoryRaven09

Answer by IvoryRaven09 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2010